Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you plan to raise your MAG?

04-06-2012, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2012 02:39 PM by GMcustom. Edit Reason: )
How do you plan to raise your MAG?
MAGs are back with the same stats as players this time around. What stat(s) are you planning to focus your MAG into?

I personally plan on making a card-throwing Force accompanied by a ranged-based mag. I also want to see how a magic MAG works for a hunter.

[Image: ss_02_l2.jpg]
[Image: PSO2-MagsH.jpg]

04-06-2012, 03:53 PM
RE: How do you plan to raise your MAG?
I'll probably just go for maximized damage output until we get more information about stat caps and whatnot, or until we find out what higher level play is like. Not gonna put too much thought into mag builds for CB since the data's gonna get wiped anyway. I am interested to see how the magic mags will behave, though.
04-06-2012, 11:11 PM
With MAGs raising stats, I suppose I will make an ability-based MAG so it can be shared between both HU and RA.

04-07-2012, 01:08 AM
I wonder if they'll have fresh mags readily available for purchasing, or if we'll have to resort to making new characters again. I'd assume at the very least they'll have them as a cash shop item. Also curious how many different colors there'll be. It would be cool if once we got a mag, we could change it's color in the dressing room or whatever it's called.
04-08-2012, 09:17 PM
I can't into strategy of any kind so, attack power, attack power, attack power, etc.

[Image: riku3008.png]
04-09-2012, 07:24 AM
I'll throw everything useless at it and be pretty satisfied at the end result.