Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cisce, the anthology of crazy tales.

09-08-2012, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 09:19 AM by OnettOfHorror. Edit Reason: )
Cisce, the anthology of crazy tales.
A short, possibly over exaggerated Biography of one Cisce the Havoc inducingm Keyboard Master, Jens, Devourer of Kojima Ivory chap.

Cisce is a tall, absolutely, insanely, ridiculously Hench, active CaucASIAN (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?) Man, who's hobbies include eating video game consoles for their natural fibre and devouring the hearts and souls of any she vixen that attempts to rip out his scrotum.

These details about Cisce have allowed him to be lusted after by many a fine bitch, including the likes of She Vixen "Persona 4 nurse", Mike Rutherford, Phil Collins and Tony Banks, who happen to be the primary three members of Genesis. It's so easy for Cisce to get bitches in fact, that not only can he make a progressive rock band feel sexually aroused towards him, but he can also use the aid of stumbling drunkards (such as myself) in order to win the hearts (and backside virginity) of many a fine looking barmaid.

Cisce's hunger to devour video games for their natural fibre is a superhuman trait which he, and he alone possesses. His favourite tasting games are Silent Hill 2 (Not HD collection, it apparently tastes of "bugs") and many titles in the MGS, YS and Shin Megami Tensei series.

Cisce's music taste can only be described as fitting his amazing physique, power metal. Power metal is music that can only bless the ears of those who possess extreme power themselves, for example, having the ability to not die when eating Video game cartridges and disks, or being able to lure in bitches similar to a male siren.

and thus concludes a 100% PERFECT BIOGRAPHY OF CISCE.

"There was a hole here, it's gone now"

"In my restless dreams, I see that Town.."
09-10-2012, 08:07 AM
RE: Cisce, the anthology of crazy tales.
What happened to Cisce, anyway? Haven't seen him recently.