Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HORROR GAMES

04-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Shocked HORROR GAMES
I absolutely adore horror titles, Some of my favourites include Silent hill, Fatal Frame (or Project Zero as it's known here in Europe), Condemned, Resident Evil, Amnesia and Penumbra.

So what are a few of your favourite titles? Any in particular that have scared you?

"There was a hole here, it's gone now"

"In my restless dreams, I see that Town.."
04-05-2012, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 10:23 AM by mirai_. Edit Reason: )
RE: HORROR GAMES
Minecraft... -.-
No, really. I jump when I hear that sudden growl in a deep mine.

In the actual horror genre, I really like Resident Evil Code Veronica, I suck at survival horror, so I have not gotten very far in it... The only RE games I have beaten are 4 and 5, but I don't think those really count as horror survival anymore.
My favorite would be the original Alone In The Dark. Not sure why, but I loved that game. Also, Saya no Uta if you count that as a game.

[Image: riku3008.png]
04-05-2012, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 12:51 PM by GMcustom. Edit Reason: )
Clock Tower: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otH3b2DqbYI

A great watch if you're interested in these kinds of games. Fun host, in-depth information, and a full play through to boot!

04-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Never really delved too much into horror games so I'll list some games that I absolutely love:

Silent Hill 2, Resident Evil Remake (haven't played enough of it though) and Corpse Party. All of them pull off atmosphere extremely well, any other suggestions for games I'd like?
04-05-2012, 03:38 PM
(04-05-2012 10:21 AM)mirai_ Wrote:  Also, Saya no Uta if you count that as a game.
Saya No Uta is pretty awesome. Pretty fucked up, but they did some cool stuff with it. I've been meaning to re-read it one of these days.

Besides that...I'm not really into horror much. I played RE4 and like that a lot, but that's about as far as it goes. I don't really enjoy being scared. D:
04-05-2012, 06:08 PM
(04-05-2012 12:51 PM)GMcustom Wrote:  Clock Tower: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otH3b2DqbYI

A great watch if you're interested in these kinds of games. Fun host, in-depth information, and a full play through to boot!

Hell yeah, GameCenter CX!

[Image: riku3008.png]
04-07-2012, 06:48 AM
(04-05-2012 02:52 PM)Cisce Wrote:  Never really delved too much into horror games so I'll list some games that I absolutely love:

Silent Hill 2, Resident Evil Remake (haven't played enough of it though) and Corpse Party. All of them pull off atmosphere extremely well, any other suggestions for games I'd like?

FATALFRAMEFATALFRAMEFATALFRAME.

And the guys suggesting Clock Tower are right to do so as well. Clock tower 3 is completely different to the other 2 though in terms of gameplay.

"There was a hole here, it's gone now"

"In my restless dreams, I see that Town.."
04-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Just beat Silent Hill 2 today, how does Silent Hill 3 compare to it?
04-09-2012, 11:08 AM
I never played an horror games (unless you count minecraft lol) but my brother plays them and typically as follows:
Resident Evil, Deadrising 2, etc but some stealth action games freak me out especially when something surprises me.. games such as: skyrim, metal gear, call of duty, etc -_-

[Image: tumblr_m14xvyb7dx1rpm29co1_500.gif]
I am in yer walletz stealin your dollarz =O