Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Cisce's amazing vaginal adventure.

05-21-2012, 10:17 AM
Cisce's amazing vaginal adventure.
One day in Calgary, Alberta Canada, the land of the apocalypse where nothing breathes but those who know how to live off the land, and a couple who live in the ocean due to genetic mutations (it's Nowhere NEAR as bad as Pittsburg) There was one deviously and nefariously charming fellow sipping on tea in his 7 story mansion built on top of the mountain of bones formed from the corpses of his enemies. That man was the fellow we know today as "Cisce"

Cisce had many orders of business to attend to, and today he intended to employ Epica to play an epic soundtrack to him drinking tea and destroying people with his uber swag.

Later that day Epica greatfully played their entire discography to Cisce after being paid the money thousands of pounds that they requested to do so. During this time the Epica vocalist, Simone Simmons, fell under the devilish and radiant spell that is Cisce's radiant charm, this resulted in her losing focus in her performance due to the fact that she was so attracted by Cisce.

Appalled by the sudden lapse in Simmons' perfomance, Cisce had a private discussion with her conveniently in his bedroom. Simmons opened up to Cisce about everything, how she became infatuated with him mid set, and even how she wanted Cisce to "spend the night with her" if you get what I mean.

Cisce, not expecting this, obliged as Simone Simmons was at least 20 times more beautiful than Keira Knightley, who Cisce had had rigorous sex with a couple of nights before, however he found the sex incredibly lackluster, as he was constantly distracted by Knightley's bad teeth and flat chest.

Needless to say, Cisce's devilish charm had yet again managed to land him free oral, anal and regular sex, and Simone Simmons' phone number. This would later be an exquisite tool for Cisce to brag and annoy his ex bitch Melody, and everyone lived happily ever after. Except Melody, because Joey doesn't like liars.

"There was a hole here, it's gone now"

"In my restless dreams, I see that Town.."
05-21-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: Cisce's amazing vaginal adventure.
So much wat right now bro.
05-21-2012, 10:39 AM
I liked the part about the flat chest.

mmm dfc.

[Image: sig.png]
05-23-2012, 11:09 AM
(05-21-2012 10:39 AM)Entia Wrote:  mmm dfc.
05-27-2012, 06:54 PM
But dfc is good, Onnet

[Image: riku3008.png]
05-28-2012, 02:22 AM
DFC is NOT good.

It sometimes hold promise for the future, but as it is now it is distinctly flat and boring without any squish or bounce to savor.

Though sometimes DFC becomes DBG- delicious busty goodness, but not always if the girl in question is older and hasn't developed yet.