Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Another Crazy Cisce Story

05-10-2012, 08:51 AM
Another Crazy Cisce Story
So basically, in the land of Calgary, Alberta Canada. Where the bears maul people to death in the streets when they escape from the zoo, and the deer roam wild in the overgrown city forests, and where there just so happens to be the most competitive baseball league in the entire world. The baseball league in Calgary is even more competitive than the entire of Canada's hockey divisions.

Now the story begins with Cisce being miraculously called up by the Calgory Nords, who so happen to give their players nicknames based on the Nordic gods. Cisce was given the nickname "Thor" in this squad, as the likes of Loki, Tyr and Odin were already taken. (Don't ask how Thor wasn't taken that is a completely irrelevant story based on the alignment of the stars, planets and Hayley's comet.)

Cisce was called up to bat first against the most legendary team in Calgary baseball history, the Greek Mythic warriors. Little did the pitcher know that Cisce would turn out to be an amazing surprise package. He hit the only ball available for the game straight through a tear in the space/time continuum, as if he wielded thor's very own Mjolnir hammer. The umpire was so surprised, they decided this hit would be worth 2000 runs and immediately called off the match, as the Greek myths would not be able to pull back this lead. Cisce was worshiped as an idol by all within a 200 mile radius (news spreads quickly in Canada) as he lifted the trophy of a thousand suns (Baseball means a shit ton in Calgary) high into the sky. Lightning struck it at that very moment, however Cisce was unharmed, due to his godly baseball powers.

However, an extremely attractive and adorable, starving, dying Asian girl came to Cisce's attention, being the kind hearted god of all things baseball he is, he leaped to the girl's rescue, sacrificing the trophy of a thousand suns in order to create a cure for all ailments, diseases and injuries, and used some of it on this poor helpless girl. He also gave the girl her jacket to keep warm during the process. The Asian girl was incredibly shy, and giggled a lot, but she was also forever in Cisce's gratitude, offering all forms of intercourse available. However Cisce turned it down, knowing that he would inevitably get all this and more for his charming personality anyway.

And that is how Cisce met his wife and lived to have 6 children.

"There was a hole here, it's gone now"

"In my restless dreams, I see that Town.."
05-10-2012, 09:32 AM
RE: Another Crazy Cisce Story
The single most amazing thing I've ever seen.

-EoD
05-11-2012, 08:56 AM
I still prefer "I refused, he begged".
05-11-2012, 08:58 AM
I'm crying. Bravo!