Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regarding Activation Emails

05-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Regarding Activation Emails
Currently people with certain E-Mail addresses will not receive activation emails. I have currently activated anyone who has not been activated already that I recognise. If you are having any issues, come on to the community IRC (bottom of the thread) and please tell me. After getting activated, post on this thread with your E-Mail provider.

If you have had any issues and you are already activated by me, please do post your E-Mail provider as well.
05-02-2012, 04:09 PM
RE: Regarding Activation Emails
I am working on the issue as well. It appears that something caused emails to AT&T and Yahoo to be blocked temporarially. Probably too many of them in too short a time period.

If you run into issues with getting your email activation, the staff can manually override it if you let them know. I would recommend avoiding the offending email services entirely if possible, since Yahoo in particular is very touchy and will never reliably accept emails from here.
05-03-2012, 03:46 AM
From the problem I've had, it wasn't the email address.
I've tried 2 different one and they had the same problem.
I was trying to use my name (Just Ayumi), but it kept failing.
The moment I put Spender in the back I got in. So I'm wondering if it might be name related.
05-03-2012, 03:59 AM
Was it giving 'Spam protection' issues? If so, I disabled Spam Protection getting people for their name.