Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
How me and Cisce met.

04-16-2012, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2012 10:23 AM by OnettOfHorror. Edit Reason: )
How me and Cisce met.
We were born and raised as Northamptonian lads, Northampton is known for being one of the greatest citadels in all of Europe, as it is host to European rugby powerhouses, Northampton Saints, League 2 minnows, yet somehow still European cup powerhouses, Northampton cobblers, and the greatest English female boxer of our generation, Ann "Supergran" Timson.

I was walking into my local pub bar known as "the Weikath and Deris" where post Chameleon Helloween constantly blurs out of the gramophone in the corner, when I saw cisce having a conversation with a bar maid which bares a shocking resemblance to a miss Hannah Minx. Being the nosy Human being I am, I got closer so that I could nose in on their conversation.

The bar said to Cisce,
"Sir, I think you need to lay off the dry spirits, that famous grouse whiskey is really taking it's tole"
"But babe, if you haven't tried anal before, how do you know that you won't like it?" - Cisce said in a drunken slur.

At the mention of sexual inuendos, I had to jump in to the conversation, I shook Cisce's hand and screamed to the world about how desperate I was, the bar maid felt incredibly sorry for me, and after Cisce in his drunken state managed to convince her that we were the bestest of friends, she felt so sorry for me, that she allowed me and Cisce to have 3 way intercourse with her, thus Cisce getting what he wanted in his drunken stooper.

Ever since, we have been closer than the closest item to you right now.

THE ENDDDD.

"There was a hole here, it's gone now"

"In my restless dreams, I see that Town.."
04-16-2012, 10:25 AM
RE: How me and Cisce met.
not sure if Gay or extremely bromantic
04-16-2012, 10:26 AM
It's an extremely bromantic tale of how we had sex with a barmaid.
04-16-2012, 10:27 AM
It remains the only sex I've ever had, as our separation means I can't take advantage of your drunken stooper to get laid D:

04-16-2012, 10:29 AM
Did balls touch?

[Image: riku3008.png]
04-16-2012, 10:29 AM
of course not.
04-16-2012, 10:31 AM
If our balls touched during the pivotal moment of our 3-way with the bar maid, we would never have became such great friends.

04-16-2012, 10:35 AM
I thought barmaids were supposed to pretend to be interested to sell drinks, very rarely do they engage in sexual encounters. its common knowledge that all barmaids are gender neutral and have no need for human sexual organs.

you see, Da ancient sanskrit texts suggest dat our ancestors were da direct product of exaterestreuls and ancient man. I think dat barmaids, much like exaterestreuls lifted off into da cosmos.
is such a thing even passible? yes it is...
04-16-2012, 10:54 AM
[Image: zthtfk.png]
04-16-2012, 11:14 AM
(04-16-2012 10:54 AM)Sensei-Hanzo Wrote:  [Image: zthtfk.png]

The greatest love story of our time.